When you have new siding installed, you want to make sure it will last for years to come. By choosing Peak Xteriors, you have access to products that are protected under a warranty you can trust. Find details on manufacturer warranties below.
- Limited Warranty Period = 30 years (for siding, soffits), 15 years (Trim), 10 years (Weather Barrier) or a lifetime (Backerboard)
- Warranty extends to first retail purchaser of product, first owner of the structure to which the product is applied, and the first transferee
- Will repair or replace defective material, or will reimburse for up to twice the original retail cost if defective within the 1st year of the warranty
- Hardie will not refund/pay any costs associated with labor or accessory materials
- Warranty coverage only extends if products are installed pursuant to Hardie’s printed installation requirements
LP SmartSide Siding
- Prorated Limited Warranty Period = 50 years
- Warranty extends to the first purchaser of the products, the first owner of the structure on which the siding is installed, and the next owner of the structure
- Will, within the first 5 years, pay the amount (determined by an estimator) equal to the cost of repairing or replacing any defective products.
- Will, years 6-49 pay an amount equal to the cost of a similar replacement product – no labor charges will be paid.
- Warranty coverage only extends if products are installed pursuant to LP’s printed installation requirements